Mechanism of Action
Femalefil (Tadalafil) is a phosphodiesterase enzyme (PDE5) inhibitor. This enzyme is responsible for the degradationcyclic guanosine monophosphate (Cgmp) Produced in reaction to sexual stimulation. The more Cgmpis available Femalefil (Tadalafil) inhibits the PDE5 enzyme, preserving Cgmp levels, therefore aiding sexual viability and durability Filling occurs because the blood vessels that bring blood to the vagina and deliver more blood to vagina, and, at the same time, the blood vessels that take blood away from the vagina remove less blood from the vagina. Sexual stimulation that leads to a vaginal flush causes the production and release of nitric oxide in the vagina.
It is the cGMP that is primarily responsible for increasing and decreasing the size of the blood vessels carrying blood to and from the vagina, respectively, and causing the flush. When the cGMP is destroyed by another enzyme, phosphodiesterase-5, the blood vessels return to their normal size, blood leaves the vaginal area, and the flush ends. Femalefil (Tadalafil) prevents phosphodiesterase-5 from destroying cGMP so that cGMP stays around longer. The persistence of CGMP leads to a more prolonged engorgement of the vaginal flush with blood. It relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Pharmaco Kinetics
- Absorption : It is readily absorbed from the bloodstream and the bioavailability is only 16%. Distribution: it is distributed in protein bound form (94% bound to plasma protein).
- Metobolism : It is metabolized in the liver by an enzyme known as CYP3A4. Excetion: It is excreted in the feces (61%) and in the urine (36%)
- Half life : 17.5 hours
- Facial Flusing.
- Stomach upset.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Nausea 7.Muscle aches.
- Do not take Femalefil more than once a day.
- Contact doctor if flush is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours.
- Heart disease Recent history of stroke or congestive heart failure.
- Kidney disease.
- One who smoke or are over 50 years old